Specifications for hiring CCTV System
Posted On :Wed, April, 25, 2018
HYDERABAD RACE CLUB
MALAKPET, HYDERABAD – 500 036
Requirements of cctv system
Sealed quotations will be received by Hyderabad Race Club up to 1500 hours on 07th May’2018.
SCOPE OF WORK: Installation of CCTV System on lease for 3 years.
1. The quotation shall include providing colour CCTV System Services on line information system for enabling the Racing Public, Club Members and Stewards of the Club to view the races live during the Hyderabad Racing Seasons (Monsoon and Winter) and to show live races being conducted at other racing centers/replay of video cassettes on Inter venue Betting Days. The said on line information services will be made available for use by the Club during the Hyderabad Racing Season for a period of 3 years for about 62 race days or more if required/warranted per year.
2. The quotation shall include specification/details of cameras, lenses and other accessories and equipments proposed to be installed and used for the crystal clear coverage of races.
3. The quotation shall include offered CCTV Service will provide a view of live Races on TV/Screens for the exclusive benefit of the Club and racing public with the equipment included in the quotation and accepted by the Hyderabad race club.
4. The quotation shall include keeping of aforesaid equipment and availability of the same for the use of the Club for as many number of meetings as may be held during each year even if the number of meetings exceed 62 days in any year.
5. The quotation shall include supplying of all necessary co-axial cables/fiber optic cables, intercom line, amplifiers and intercoms for effective communication among the available towers. The quotation also should include controlling the entire operations, maintenance and management of the entire system. The quotation shall include installation, smooth running operations and maintenance of CCTV equipment, accessories and professional staff. The quotation shall also include deployment of professional operators for effective and uninterrupted operation of the CCTV System.
6. The Quotation shall include provision of standby arrangements by way of additional equipment of equivalent quality in case of failure of main equipment to ensure uninterrupted coverage.
7. The quotation shall include display of approximate dividends/final dividends for 1st or 2nd or 3rd venues simultaneously whenever Hyderabad race club is conducting inter venue betting along with Hyderabad races or Hyderabad race club is conducting inter venue betting on 1 or 2 or 3 venues simultaneously. For which the signal will be provided at the computer center. The quotation shall include necessary cables and other accessories.
8. The quotation shall include showing of live races being conducted at other race centers for which the signal, will be provided by the HRC for an approximate number of 180 days per year excluding Hyderabad live races.
9. The quotation shall include preparation and showing the preview of the horses being run in each race for the day on all CCTVs’ before the start of each race.
10. The quotation shall include showing/providing of live races and replay of races recorded from all cameras in the Stewards Enquiry Room and Stipendiary Stewards room at any time required during the race day or later.
11. The quotation shall include displaying of Horse body weights for Hyderabad racing season in the format approved by Hyderabad race club.
12. The quotation shall include displaying of Horse numbers live over video during Hyderabad live races in the order of running.
13. The quotation shall include provision of electronic timer display over display of video during Hyderabad races.
(00:00:00, minutes: seconds: sub seconds)
14. The quotation shall include displaying the results, time & distance live over video during Hyderabad races.
15. The quotation shall include provision for display of Notice of enquiry simultaneously Objection/Steward enquiry at other racing of 1st /2nd /3rd racing centers at the time of enquiry whenever Hyderabad race club is conducting Inter venue betting along with Hyderabad races or Hyderabad race club is conducting inter venue betting of 1 or 2 or 3 venues on other racing centers simultaneously.
16. The quotation shall include displaying of withdrawn horses/change of jockey/change in carried weights during the Hyderabad races in the format recommended by Hyderabad race club.
17. The quotation shall include providing comprehensive system including man power on all Hyderabad Race days in Stipendiary Stewards room adjacent to weighing room, through which Stipendiary Stewards shall be able to select and replay of recording of any selected camera/s independently without consulting TV control room.
18. The quotation shall include providing a camera in the enquiry room to show live proceedings of officials / Stewards enquiry if any on all Hyderabad Race days.
19. The quotation shall include providing comprehensive system including man power on all Hyderabad Race days in enquiry room, through which Stipendiary Stewards shall be able to select and replay of recording of any selected camera/s independently without consulting TV control room.
20. The quotation shall include providing 30 colour TVs and additional 5 TVs as stand by as and when required at the racecourse for viewing of the races.
21. The quotation shall include to give the Club a rebate and refund the charges or a proportionate part thereof, as elaborated below for the days when there is non-display due to break-down of the equipment installed.
(a) In case of total break-down full charges for that meeting shall be refunded.
(b)In case of partial break-down, the refund of charges will be determined on a pro-rata basis per meeting, taking into consideration the number of races on the day for which the equipment did not function.
22. The quotation shall include providing un-interrupted power supply to all the equipments being used for the said coverage.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The quoted charges shall be inclusive of all taxes, and other statutory liabilities. The price will be firm for the entire period of contract. No increase whatsoever will be entertained under any circumstances.
2. An amount of Rs. 75,000/- to be deposited as EMD either in Cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Hyderabad Race Club, Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500 036, payable at Hyderabad along with the quotation. Quotations without EMD will be summarily rejected.
3. EMD of selected quotation will be refunded after the completion of contract period.
4. Hyderabad Race Club reserves to itself the right of rejecting any or all quotations, on whole or part without assigning any reason.
5. All disputes and differences of any kind whatsoever arising out of in connection with coverage of the Hyderabad Races shall be referred to and settled by the Board of Stewards HRC, who shall state their decision in writing. The decision of the Board of Stewards, HRC shall be final and binding on the party.
6. Any dispute arises between the parties, will be decided by the competent court having jurisdiction at Hyderabad only.
7. All technical brochures of the equipment being installed/commissioned at Hyderabad Race Club shall be included in the quotation.
8. The quotationer should be registered with the Employees State Insurance (ESI) and Provident Fund (PF) and copies of the same to be enclosed along with the quotation.
9. EMD will not carry any interest.
10. The quotation should be addressed to the Chief Operating Officer, Hyderabad Race Club, Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500036, Telangana and should be submitted in a sealed cover.
11. Quotations not complying with any of the above requirements are liable to be rejected.
12. Should any further information on technical details required, department of Information Technology at Hyderabad Race Club to be contacted on all working days of Hyderabad Race Club (except Tuesday) between 10.00 a.m. & 5.00 p.m.